HOME > FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) >
No Audio After Firmware Upgrade?
If you have experience no audio on the soundbar after performing firmware upgrade, it is advisable to perform a system reset.
1. Unplug everything that is connected to the soundbar while it is on
2. Power OFF the soundbar and TV
3. Unplug both devices from the AC outlet for at least 5 minutes
4. Plug them back into the AC outlet
5. Power ON the soundbar and TV
6. While they are powered on, connect the TV’s HDMI ARC cable to soundbar’s HDMI 1 ARC port
7. After confirming the TV is working with soundbar properly (with audio and video), start adding other devices one at a time. Confirm that it is fully functional before adding another device.