HOME > HDMI CEC SETTINGS > VIZIO TV
HDMI CEC SETTINGS FOR SEAMLESS CONTROLS
Select the User Interface below that matches your TV:
Note: Refresh the soundbar to re-establish HDMI connection with TV after scheduled auto-updates.
1. Unplug the AC power cord of soundbar from the wall outlet
2. Wait for 2 mins to fully discharge the soundbar
3. Plug the AC power cord back into the wall outlet
Setting HDMI CEC
1. Press Menu button on the remote control to access on-screen menu
2. Use Arrow button on the remote to select System. Press OK to access System menu
3. Use Arrow button on the remote to select CEC. Press OK to access CEC menu
4. Set CEC to Enable
5. Enable Device Discovery
6. Select Nakamichi
Power cycling can solve a lot of odd problems with Vizio TVs.
First disconnect the TV’s power cord from the power outlet and leave it unplugged for an hour.
Then press and hold the power button on the TV or remote for 10 seconds to drain out remaining power. Plug TV back into power outlet and power it back on.
For more information, visit here