HOME > HDMI CEC SETTINGS > XFINITY
HDMI CEC SETTINGS FOR SEAMLESS CONTROLS
Note: Refresh the soundbar to re-establish HDMI connection with TV after scheduled auto-updates.
1. Unplug the AC power cord of soundbar from the wall outlet
2. Wait for 2 mins to fully discharge the soundbar
3. Plug the AC power cord back into the wall outlet
Setting HDMI CEC
(Please contact Comcast if your Xfinity box does not have CEC feature. The feature availability may vary depending on the model of your set top box.)
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Remote Settings
3. Select TV and Volume Control
4. Choose Yes for Would you like to control your TV using your new remote?
5. Choose Yes for Would you like to control your audio receiver using your new remote?
HDMI -CEC will power on/off your Shockwafe soundbar