HOME > HDMI CEC SETTINGS > APPLE TV
HDMI CEC SETTINGS FOR SEAMLESS CONTROLS
Recommended Setup: Connect Apple TV 4K directly to soundbar and the soundbar to the TV via TV's HDMI ARC
Note: Refresh the soundbar to re-establish HDMI connection with TV after scheduled auto-updates.
1. Unplug the AC power cord of soundbar from the wall outlet
2. Wait for 2 mins to fully discharge the soundbar
3. Plug the AC power cord back into the wall outlet
Setting HDMI CEC
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Remote and Devices
3. Under Home Theater Control section, set Control TVs and Receivers to ON
4. Set Apple TV to Auto via HDMI (Receiver) (To use Apple TV's remote to control soundbar's volume)
Due to the nature of streaming devices are in standby mode when it is turned off, we recommend the following instruction for HDMI CEC:
1 . Use the Apple 4K TV remote control to press any button to wake up Apple 4K TV. This will send the HDMI-CEC signal to power ON our soundbar immediately followed by powering ON the TV.
2. Use the Apple TV remote, go to Settings, select Sleep Now to put soundbar & TV to standby.