My wifi speed is affected when the soundbar is turned on
1. Check your modem's user manual and check the range of operating frequency available on your modem.
2. The Shockwave soundbars' operating frequency is - 5.725 - 5.875 GHz
3. Log into your modem's settings and select a different channel. DO NOT select any channels that is within the Shockwafe's operating frequency.
* Please note:
- Most modem's channel setting is defaulted to Auto. To solve the speed issue, select a different channel (operating frequency).
- If you have troubles with logging into your modem's settings, please refer to your modem's user manual or contact the manufacturer for more information.