Shockwafe Ultra 9.2 DTS:X, Elite 7.2 DTS:X & Pro 7.1 DTS:X
Using the bundled remote control,
1. Ensure the surround effect is on by pressing "SUR ON" button
2. Adjust the volume of surround channels accordingly
Shockwafe Pro 7.1
Using the shockwafe remote,
1. Press the Menu button > channel up button > surround on/off
2. Press the Previous or Next button to turn surround On
4. Press the Menu button > channel up button > Rear
5. Press the Next button to increase rear volume.
Audio still too soft? Continue the troubleshooting below
1. Check for the latest firmware upgrade, by clicking here.
2. Perform a hard reset on the system by unplugging the soundbar from the power source.
3. Wait 30 seconds
4. Plug the power back in and power on the sound bar.
5. Press the demo button. Note the volume level on the rear speakers.
6. Play any blu-ray disc or programs that supports 5.1ch audio.
The rears should sound louder in those cases. The reason for this difference is because, certain programs that are not 5.1ch, the audio will be copied onto all the channels, including the rear speakers. Therefore, when that happens, the audio from the rear will not be optimal.
< SETTING UP