How to format my USB drive on Mac Operating System?
Part 1 – Prepare the firmware file
1. Download the firmware
2. Unzip the firmware file to extract the actual firmware file (FW_XXX.BIN)
Part 2 – Format the USB drive
1. Plug in the USB drive into mac system
2. Launch Disk Utility app via Finder > Applications > Utilities
3. Select the USB drive under external tab on the left
4. Click on ERASE button
5. Set the format to “MS-DOS (FAT)”
6. Set the scheme to “GUID Partition Map” (if the option is available)
7. Click on Erase button
8. Wait for the “erase process is complete” message. If the format process is failed, repeat step 4.
Click here to unzip the firmware folder